We are selling our 8x16 enclosed food trailer. It was built for us 5 years ago and is in great shape. It comes with 3 compartment and hand washing sink, water pump, fresh and grey water tanks, 2 food heaters, fridge, grill and two over head vents. The tires are great.
QR Code Link to This Post
It has been licensed in WI as a mobile restaurant for 5 years and was licensed twice in MN as a temporary unit for two different fair type events.
I have a brand new 16 foot food trailer never been used newly-built has a bunch of equipment that comes for with it for 1,500
Or if you're just interested in the trailer by itself I will let it go for $1,500 if you'd like to know what equipment comes with it please just ask
Included in the sale will be:
* Professionally designed Website, complete with eCommerce Store (fully functional and populated with prices and over 50 products)
* Website SEO ('aromatherapy soaps made in Montana' ranks on first search page)
* Social Media pages and logins
* Email accounts
* Professionally designed multi-page catalog with Adobe Illustrator files
* Ingredient lists
* Recipes created by certified aromatherapist (approximately 25 different scents)
* Vendor lists and distributor accounts for bases, organic lip balm, creams, etc.
* Spreadsheet with formulas to assist in determining the costs of each ingredient (down to each drop of essential oil), as well as profit margin in price and percentage, and all materials, printing, labels to calculate the total cost of each item on a granular level.
* Banner Ads
* Label designs and copyrights for all soaps, lotions, face creams and lip balms
* Over 100 LBS of soap base and ingredients
* Soap bar molds
* Soap brick molds
* Soap boxes and labels
* Organic perfume ingredients and carrier oils
* Perfume bottles, labels and boxes
* Organic tea mixes and packaging
* Bulk organic essential oils
* Bulk organic herbs and colorants
* Food-grade activated charcoal for dark colorants
* Several LBS of cocoa butter, honey comb, etc.
NOTE: all of these products use organic-based ingredients and, given the certification costs, could essentially pass as "Certified Organic" to get into that niche market.
We're just putting feelers out there right now to see if anyone is interested in buying us out and continuing the process, as we have had so much going on that we are unable to continue this endeavor. The right person could take this project and add a little more motivation to come up with some of the best selling products on the market. We were well on our way!
We've even had offers to carry the products at larger outlets and retail stores (such as the Good Food Store and Natural Grocers), but were unable to do so based on our lack of personal availability.
Email if you're interested in starting a new venture without the hassle of starting from scratch! You could even take your own company to the next level with the branding from our hard work!
We've already done all of the hard work and now it's time to let this baby go to the right person(s). You won't be disappointed in the results