Our customer seeks a Deskside Support Technician for an ongoing contract role.
• Perform a range of technical work activities either remotely or at customer site to meet business and customer requirements.
• Coordinate small teams delivering basic work packages in line with company process to meet business and customer requirements.
• Document and reports on work completed to ensure compliance with Company and Customer Procedures.
• Escalate issues in line with company processes to ensure customer demands are met and evaluate escalations and action appropriately to ensure customer demands are met.
• Provide customer service to internal and external customers to ensure consistent experience.
• Ability to adapt quickly to dynamic team environments to maintain consistent effective contribution.
The Ideal Candidate
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Proven experience in IT Desktop Service environment.
• Uses information systems, technology functions and applications in line with IT industry standards as appropriate to the role
• Demonstrates an organized approach to work.
• Demonstrates customer service abilities
• Routine administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills, basic literacy and numeracy skills
• Demonstrates awareness of health and safety at work.
Engineers would be required to configure and install replacement hardware and software as needed.
Monitoring, updating, and resolving daily tickets in a customer ticketing system based on Remedy software.
Perform daily moves, adds, and changes (MAC).
Assist project team completing various ongoing project task.
Able to troubleshoot Windows Operating Systems and Office products.
A working knowledge of active directory structure and administration.
Able to determine urgency levels based on customer needs.
Able to work unsupervised while maintaining a high level of achievement – quality output.
Practice time management protocols consistently.
Able to communicate ideas in a clear concise manner both oral and written.
Able to set due date and priorities in a sometime fluid environment that are results based.
Able to strictly follow industrial safety standards set by the customer and government organizations.
Education/Experience – a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an end-user services desktop support enterprise environment.
A+ a nice to have
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers