My law firm needs people for a short discussion group on Saturday morning, June 29 in Carmel, IN.
Lawyers hire our firm to get feedback on actual issues and cases. You and a small group of 5-6 other people will be presented with details of an actual court case, and the group will simply discuss and share thoughts and feelings.
- Indiana resident
- age 18 to 65
- able to read and write English
- limited number of participant slots available
- Pays $50 on-site at the end of the session
- Saturday morning June 29
- 9:00 am through 11:30 am
- Professional office location just off North Meridian in Carmel, IN (precise address will be provided when selected for the group)
- I am a legit, licensed Indiana lawyer. Bar license number available upon selection
- Most people who have participated say it was interesting. (Or at least 'free-cup-of-coffee-and-$50' interesting).
We are accepting responses until Midnight, Thursday June 27. Look forward to hearing from you. Please reply to this ad via email with your first name and phone number to be considered for this session. Participants will be notified by noon on Friday, June 28.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers