We are EXPANDING and currently looking for Candidates in Customer Service to join our team Immediately!
We are looking for someone needing a career opportunity, not someone looking for a job. Our Customer Service positions Representative are for professional, customer service minded individuals who are looking for a career with great earning potential and advancement opportunities.
Responsibilities and Duties
CSR Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Build relationships with GREAT Customers and Coworkers, retrieve customer orders, operate computer and charge system while maintaining the upkeep of store appearance.
You should enjoy a fast paced environment and the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Example of hours: Monday - Friday from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm, and two to three Saturday's a month 9:00 am - 4:00 pm.
We are closed on Sunday's, so you will never have to work a Sunday!
Qualifications and Skills
- ability to function as a role model, ensuring the customer remains the top priority; takes initiative to build a loyal customer base.
- excellent verbal & written communication skills to customers and management.
- ability to handle cash & provide change without error.
- self-motivated to grow professionally and personally.
Great benefits available which include:
* 401(K) with Company Match Program
* Preventative Health Plan
* Free Cleaning of Work Attire
* Opportunity for Advancement
* Paid Weekly
We offer paid training to start and no experience is required. This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Classic Cleaners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers