compensation: Competitive Salary and Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
The healthcare insurance industry is growing faster than any other insurance sector in the United States. If you’re looking for a career where you can make a difference, earn a great income, and find ample job opportunities, this is it.
Bloom is a healthcare focused insurance agency located in Bloomington, IN. We’re growing and transforming the healthcare insurance industry through our sales automation technology platform, optimizing the member experience from the first moment a client considers a health plan membership.
With insurance sales agents licensed in all 48 contiguous U.S. states, we’re always looking for talented, passionate people to help shape the future of our company. Currently we have an opening for a full-time Licensed Health Insurance Agent with an immediate start date. The Licensed Health Insurance Agent is responsible for providing advice and coverage recommendations and enrolling our clients into the appropriate health insurance plans that match their needs.
No insurance license? No problem. Bloom provides paid training and covers the cost of instructor-led pre-licensing classes, licensing exam, and certification.
• Competitive compensation with uncapped earnings
• Paid training, licensing & certification
• Up to $1,000 hiring bonus
• No prospecting or cold calling – customer leads provided
• Flexible full-time office hours
• Comprehensive health benefits package
• Long-term career growth & mentoring
• Incentive programs
• Collaborative environment with team events and lunches
• Community involvement and volunteering
• Develop a working knowledge of different health insurance plans and general Medicare information and share that knowledge with prospective members
• Assist callers quickly and professionally by fielding inbound calls to answer their questions and enroll them in a health insurance plan
• Reach out via outbound calling to current and prospective plan members who have requested information
• Meet sales goals to earn incentives in a friendly call center environment
• Provide accurate information to prospects while adhering to Bloom’s quality and compliance standards
• Communicate effectively with prospects and plan members over the phone, and in-person with co-workers and management
• Comfortably navigate between websites and software to assist callers requesting information
• High school diploma or GED
• A respectful tone and professional demeanor
• Prior sales or customer service experience (preferred but not required)
• A performance-driven mindset
• Accurate typing skills • The ability to be a team player
• A positive, can-do attitude
• Flexibility and dependability
• Willingness to learn new skills
At Bloom, we care about people—and that includes our employees. We know our employees are key to our success and the success of our clients. We offer an engaging, supportive work environment, great benefits, and the opportunity to build the career you always wanted.
Bloom is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, sex, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, veteran status, or military status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers