QR Code Link to This Post
Bill Estes Toyota, a subsidiary of Asbury Automotive Group, is seeking a Parts Counter Associate to join our team!
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Parts Counter Associate, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for a strong, energetic, people-focused parts associate who will help us redefine the car-buying experience.
Full Time Parts Position Open at Bill Estes Toyota
3232 Harper Rd, Indianapolis, IN 46240
The Parts Counter Associate is responsible to sell parts to all customers, over the counter, through the shop, or on the phone.
- Assist all customers (retail and shop) in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner
- Inform customers of companion part requirements while ensuring the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Answer incoming phone calls and counter inquiries, providing price quotes and other information as needed
- Inform customers of companion part requirements and specials, and ensures that the customer is exposed to the full product line
- Review body shop estimate to be sure the parts that are ordered are correct and all pricing is in line with the estimate when applicable
- Pull and fill orders from stock
- Notify parts manager of out-of-stock parts or shop materials that need immediate attention
- Notify all necessary parties when special ordered parts have been received
- Pull orders and ensure sure all parts are tagged with customer names and job number
- Follow department policy and instructions on the special ordering of parts, plus S.O. aging
- Follow up on back-ordered parts and replenishes assigned inventory daily
- Maintain a prompt, efficient and timely flow of paperwork
- Makes sure all internal requests for parts are billed on service repair order
- Verifiy will-call and back-order files weekly and returns to vendors, or stocks those items not picked up or required
- Receive payment from retail customers or obtain credit authorization
- Assist outside sales representatives with their orders
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, and able to maintain a professional image and demeanor
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer & phone skills is required (Internet, MS Outlook)
- Proficient in CDK is a plus!
- Degree in automotive technology or military equivalent experience
- Bi-lingual is always a plus!
- Must be at least eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screen (background and drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.