compensation: $15 - $25 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We're looking for someone proactive and detail-oriented with excellent communication skills to join our team. Ideally this is for someone who loves taking care of people, making sure things are done the right way and going the extra mile when challenges arise. See the rest of the description below.
● This is not an entry-level position. You MUST have at least 1-2 years experience working in a customer service related position. (Expect to get several requests per day, many of which include tasks that must be done that day)
● You’ll handle all business related tasks, including scheduling, customer support requests (opening/managing/closing support tickets), and appointment scheduling.
● This is a client-facing role so you must have a nurturing, professional personality and the desire to treat our clients like they are your family.
● This is a Full-time position, averaging 40 - 50 hours per week. Monday through Saturday are required and daily hours of operation are 9am - 7pm and as listed on our website at: www.coasttocoastimports.com.
● Pay ranges from $15-25/hour and starting pay will be based on experience and is subject to pay increase with your performance.
● This role is on site at The Collection by Coast to Coast Imports. We will communicate via email, chat, and phone.
● Maintain daily calendar, arrange calls while making sure all details are handled in a professional and organized manner.
● Present and demo the vehicles including "walk around" videos completed with a cell phone for the purpose of sending personal videos to out of state customers.
● Gather client information and manage the front desk and greeting of all customers who walk in.
● Answering phone calls and assisting the sales staff with coordinating client meetings
● Assist in the administration and the accuracy of client records for distribution and filing where appropriate.
● Assist with monitoring of inbox and emails, including responding to clients, other vendors, and business contacts.
● Ability to manage multiple incoming requests, while ensuring they are relayed or handled at the appropriate time, in the necessary order and in the correct manner.
● Ability to quickly learn new tasks and applications.
● Capability to set up new systems and processes in order to streamline business and personal functions.
● Desire to learn and grow, refusal to make the same mistake twice.
● Ability to pro-actively anticipate and spot new tasks that you can take over.
● At least 1-2 years experience as a customer relationship specialist.
● Ability to handle several emails and requests per day
● Exceptional ability to OVER-communicate progress on multiple projects.
● Caring and empathetic personality
● Highly organized and efficient.
● Trustworthy with strong personal integrity.
● Forward-thinker who can proactively handle circumstances and situations to head off any crisis situations.
● Top notch communication via email and phone, internally and with customers.
● Proven ability to prioritize tasks.
● Perfectionist, super attention to detail, paranoid enough to catch mistakes before they become an issue.
This will be a challenging & rewarding role and we will ask you to follow through with all the details (of each job) that is asked of you. If you are excited about supporting a well established and quickly growing exotic and luxury car dealership with a worldwide presence, this job will be very rewarding and lucrative for you.