(Updated 4/24/21) Repeating short-term work - $18-$20/hour (Indianapolis)
compensation: $18-$20/hour. 1099 position.
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you reliable, professional, energetic, organized, and self-motivated? Do you have high integrity and strong communication skills? If so, we would like to speak with you!
You can make $531 - $590 per gig!! (That's $1,062 - $1,180 if you work both projects below!)
Short-term assignment of 4 days (Fri-Mon) that repeats 3 times each year. You will be an in-person market research interviewer and will read a survey script of questions to patrons while accurately marking their responses on the survey. Surveys are completed on-site at the client's business. There are NO sales involved ever!
• High school diploma
• Excellent verbal communication skills (in English)
• Clean background
• Outgoing, positive demeanor with a "can-do" attitude
• Strong work-ethic, courteous and professional
• Reliable transportation and on-time arrival each day
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Able to walk / stand throughout an 8-hour work day (with breaks)
• Able to work ALL four project days and hours (for either one or both projects):
Friday 5/21, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm (all hours are approximate)
Saturday 5/22, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 5/23, 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm
Monday 5/24, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
2nd project scheduled for these dates and approximate times:
Friday 6/18, 11:30 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 6/19, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 6/20, 12:00 noon – 8:00 pm
Monday 6/21, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Paid training provided prior to project start (1 hour per project).
$18-$20/hour. 1099 position.
If interested, please reply with your interest, project availability, resume/work experience, and contact information.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers