Greystone & Company prides itself on a culture that strives to improve our processes and products every day in order to better serve our clients, partners and employees. We don’t do anything today simply because it’s what we did yesterday, and we don’t discourage an idea just because it’s never been tried before. We are dedicated to excellence in all that we do.
At Greystone Property Management Corporation, we recognize the contributions of our teams and welcome individual perspectives that drive the long-term development of our organization.
Candidates are expected to think like an owner and assume personal accountability for his/her actions, behaviors and results. The candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative environment and possess the below qualities that are embedded within and shape the entire Greystone culture.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in the financial services industry.
• Valid Driver’s License
• Five years of construction management experience
• Demonstrated effective customer service skills.
• Effective business writing and professional communication skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple and conflicting priorities.
• Possess strong analytical skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet and related computer skills.
• Excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills
• Capacity to work independently
• Ability to travel (US only)-Minimal
• Analyze budgets against sources and uses of funds to identify exceptions to or changes in conformity to standard monitoring requirements.
• Assess compliance with loan documentation to insure loans are within budget and time frame for project completion.
• Review all relevant construction loan documentation and determine all construction loan requirements are being met during underwriting, closing and disbursement phases.
• Work with the general contractor, borrower and closer to establish loan closing and advance procedures.
• Set-up and maintain internal record keeping of loan disbursements and project progress.
• Proactively monitor and document loan status.
• Construction Draw Administration. (lender and self escrows)
• Review complex draw requests for completeness and integrity of the documentation, including AIA's, inspection reports, lien waivers and soft cost invoices received.
• Verify that the loan remains in balance.
• Coordinate inspection of the project with the lender inspectors
• Coordinate inspection of the project with the internal inspectors
• Review results of inspection report and discuss issues with the inspector, borrower and manager.
• Coordinate processing of advances and repayments to and from the borrower.
• Obtain appropriate level of approvals as necessary.
• Proactively monitor and document project status.
• Responsible for spreading and analyzing financial statements, addressing industry risks, collateral requirements, loan structuring, credit analysis, assisting in the preparation of loan presentations, with adherence to lending policy and underwriting guidelines.
• Handles maintenance of existing relationships.
• Assist with inquiries, research, problem resolution, payoffs, releases, data entry and maintenance.
• Manages pipeline of assigned construction projects.
• Responsible for maintaining strong working and communicative relationship, with a resulting high degree of customer satisfaction.
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid Driver’s License
Competitive benefits & excellent benefits
Equal opportunity employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers