QR Code Link to This Post
PANEL MEMBERS WANTED SEPTEMBER 8th FOR PAY!!! (Columbus, IN)
Seeking people in their 20’s and 30’s to participate in two panel interviews (about 50 minutes each) in front of a friendly local church congregation during their Sunday morning services at 9:00am & 10:30am)
• Looking for young adults who would NOT call themselves Christians (or are at least unsure).
• Looking for panelists who reside in or near the Columbus, IN area. Preferred, but not required.
• Must be articulate and comfortable communicating in front of a church congregation.
• Must be willing to share any past negative (or positive) experiences attending church services, or
interacting with Christians regarding faith issues.
• Must have an open attitude, willing to explore Christianity and spiritual issues with others who are
• A brief phone interview is required in advance to qualify as a participant for this paid opportunity.
Further details given during phone interview.
• Must be available to meet over a meal with the other panel members to prepare in advance for the live panel discussion on September 8th
• Must be available from 8:30am- 12pm on Sunday, September 8th to participate in the panel
Pay Rate: $300 paid per person. Each participant will be treated with respect and unconditional acceptance throughout the whole process. The panel will not be a debate, we simply want to invite you and a few others to tell their stories about attending church services and interacting with Christians so that our church audience may learn from your experiences. If interested, please email email@example.com and include a working phone number that you can be reached in the e-mail.