The Field Marketing Manager (FMM) has an in-depth knowledge of the market including extensive past history of working and managing events within market. The FMM will work with the management team to promote grassroots brand initiatives within the local marketplace to various target audiences.
Position: Full Time Employee, benefits after 90 days
Term: Mid-October to December 31st probationary period. Extends into 2019 if good performance.
Pay: Weekly rate, plus internet and cellphone allowance
PLEASE NOTE: Employees must pass a criminal, drug, and transportation background prior to hire.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Management of event(s) within an assigned region of the country
- Ability to manage multiple events at one time while meeting deadlines and budgetary guidelines
- Train and manage local staff of 15-20 brand ambassadors
- Local market expert for a particular region of the country
- Work closely with management team on timelines, event/location scouting, event permitting and other duties as assigned
- Participate in relationship marketing by conducting effective "1 to 1" Consumer Engagements through a thorough understanding of Consumer Marketing Brand Strategies
- Develop and maintain a positive on-going relationship with clients
- Complete and submit all aspects of program reporting to include payroll, expenses, market productivity, inventories, asset management, etc.
- Data capture and entry
- Drive F-150 truck or rental cargo vans if necessary
- Computer Proficiency (particularly Excel, MS Word, Outlook)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Three to four years proven event management experience
Additional Requirements for the Position:
- Strong ability to multi-task -- Must be able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, and think quickly on their feet
- Applying sound judgment, decision making, and troubleshooting skills as part of the management of event personnel and event locations
- Consistently demonstrates a strong Client service ethic and interface with clients in a professional manner
- Assists with executing and implementing client programs
- Strong Communications Skills - demonstrates effective communication in all verbal and written reports
- Ability to lift 40+ lbs
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the ability to safely operate a motor vehicle
- Consistently demonstrate the application of company values and integrity in all business interactions
- Manage and lead professionally through unresolved situations, frequent program changes, delays or unexpected changes in program direction or deliverables
- Other duties as assigned including administrative work
- Detail oriented with a passion for excellence and a "get it done" mentality
- Ability to work under pressure
Please reply to this email and attach your resume.
Equal Employment Opportunity: The Agency strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or preference, medical condition (including pregnancy) or protected disability where it is unrelated to the ability to perform a job, or any other category prohibited by federal, state, or applicable local law, regulation, or ordinance.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers