Nature's Logic - Detroit &surrounding area Part-time/Contractor position
Nature's Logic® pet foods are formulated the way a truly natural diet should be. We never use man-made, chemically-synthesized vitamins, minerals, or amino acids. Nature's Logic® 100% natural pet foods are made primarily of meats and other high-quality protein sources, combined with carefully selected plant products to naturally provide the essential nutrition your pet needs to thrive. We have three categories of food: kibble, can and raw.
• Passionate about pets
• Comfortable working in a Pet Store environment.
• Outgoing & friendly
• Be organized, responsible & reliable
• Possess exceptional communication skills
• Passionate about eating well & living a healthy lifestyle.
• Ability to stand for 4 hours at a time and to lift up to 30 pounds
• Computer & Internet access required
• Reliable transportation to in-store demos or out-of-store sampling events scheduled within a 60-mile radius of travel from your place of residence.
• Available for a minimum of (2) four-hour Saturday shifts and an occasional Sunday
• This is an Independent Contractor position. This position will require work in Detroit & surround areas.
• Conduct demonstrations of Nature's Logic products at select key accounts
• Educate consumers on Nature's Logic products and health benefits, anticipate and overcome objections
• Drive trial and awareness of Nature's Logic products
• Be the Nature's Logic expert for store managers and sales associates, building relationships and alliances
• Have friendly, positive and informative interactions with customers
• Continually strive to improve selling skills and pet food knowledge
• Communicate with the Territory Sales Manager weekly to obtain specific information for scheduled demonstrations.
• Follow up with Territory Sales Manager after each demonstration, providing reports and
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers