favorite this postPortillo's is coming to Fishers, IN!hide this posting
compensation: $40 to $80k based on experience! employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Portillo's coming to Fishers, IN in 2017!!!! We are currently hiring for all levels of Restaurant Management!
Portillo's has been a beloved brand with die-hard fans since Founder Dick Portillo opened his first hot dog stand in 1963. When we open new restaurants, our fans stand in long lines just to be the first to sample their favorites from our menu.
Portillo's is now a multi-state restaurant group opening 8 new locations in 2017!!! We are a restaurant group that truly focuses on quality and customer service. We are second to none in the restaurant industry and our sales and reputation stand behind our confidence.
Overall we are looking for those that have the same passion for operating a restaurant as we do! Are you up for the challenge to manage a restaurant that has sales topping millions of dollars a year? Do you excel in a high paced environment? If you answered yes we are looking for candidates like you!
YOU MUST have at least 2-3 years of RECENT Quick Service - Restaurant Management experience.
Our position pays 40k - 80K based on experience.
Requirements: Successful candidates in the Restaurant Manager role enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are comfortable leading and motivating team members. You will also understand that effectively delegating tasks is the key to meeting our overall goal of providing quality food and service to our guests.
Here's the benefits our company has to offer:
• Generous salary
• Bonus program
• Advancement opportunities!
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Life insurance
• Paid vacation
• 401(k) plan with company match
• Uniform allowance
• Meal Discounts
• Flexible spending account
Qualifications for the position:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid drivers license
• 2-3 years of RECENT Restaurant Management experience in a high volume quick service restaurant
• Must be 21 years or older
• Available to work 5 shifts for 10 hours including nights and weekends
• Proven experience in recruiting, training and motivating food service team
• Strong leadership skills
• Positive track record of controlling costs
• Current Sanitation and B.A.S.S.E.T. alcohol service training a plus
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers