The Bridgewater Club is now hiring part-time Fitness Desk Attendants for our recently renovated fitness facility.
All interested candidates should reply to this ad by attaching a cover letter and a resume. Please see a full description of the position and its related responsibilities below.
Please, no walk ins or phone calls.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Fitness Desk Attendants are the first point of contact for members and guests entering the clubhouse through the fitness center. Fitness Desk Attendants support the Manager on Duty with overseeing the daily operations of the fitness desk and fitness center facility.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide all members and guests with the highest level of customer service.
• Maintain a clean, organized and safe fitness center facility. This includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. Locker Rooms
2. Main Fitness Floor (e.g., cardio machines, strength equipment and weight room).
3. Locker Rooms
4. Group Fitness Room
5. Front Desk
• Schedule appointments, answer phone calls, process transactions, and assist all members (and their guests)
with applicable services and merchandise.
• Enforce all club and fitness center policies and procedures as they pertain to all members and their guests.
• Accurately provide information to members (and their guests) regarding all fitness center and clubhouse
programs, services and activities.
• Participate/Assist with decorating and/or working in special club events and children's birthday parties.
• Substituting for and/or exchanging shifts with coworkers when necessary.
• Customer Service
• Computer Savvy* (See Clarification Below)
• Telephone Etiquette
• Time Management
• Teachable/Willing to Learn
• Detailed Oriented
• Executes Expectations
• Must be Able to Lift up to 50lbs.
• Continual Standing/Walking Required up to 8/hrs.
• Frequent Contact with Various Cleaning Products
• Competitive Hourly Wage
• Complimentary Use of Fitness Center
• Generous Employee Discounts
• Incentive Program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers