compensation: $12 to $15 per hour employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
The market begins in just a few days! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS
MANY HOURS AVAILABLE!!
Bob's Belgian Hot Chocolate. We are hiring servers and more in Carmel for their wonderful ChristKinleMarket!
Starting on November 13th through and including Christmas Eve (ends at 4 pm on the 24th) The market starts at noon am or 4:00 pm and goes until to 9:00 pm depending on the day. (Closed Monday and Tuesday) Bob's Belgian Hot Chocolate produces the best hot chocolate and hot chocolate products, Stix & Mix that you ever tasted! We use only the finest chocolates and ingredients to make our products and we make certain that quality and great service are our highest priority! Bob's Belgian Hot Chocolate serves, ChristKindlMarkets throughout the Holiday Season!
The festivities are amazing and participating is lots of fun! We need an energized team who absolutely love the spirit of the holidays! (Nov. 13rd through Dec. 24st -hours and days will vary)
Crew Member Responsibilities
A Crew Member is responsible for the preparation and presentation of Bob's Belgian Hot Chocolate products. You will learn how to pour and top the hot chocolate with fresh homemade whipped cream, and provide excellent customer service by satisfying each customer needs and exceeding their expectations.
• Host, greet and service customers with a smile.
• Keep serving area clean and tidy.
• Pour hot chocolate from urn and top with fresh homemade whipped cream.
• Comply at all times with company dress code and company hygiene/appearance standards.
• Exhibit a friendly, courteous attitude toward customers, and co-workers.
• Prepare drinks using appropriate health and safety measures.
• Make certain hot chocolate products are properly presented in display case.
• Serve and provide samples to potential customers.
• Set-up equipment, utensils, and supplies for opening.
• Break down, clean, and put away equipment, utensils, and supplies at closing.
• Perform cleaning and maintenance procedure as directed by person in charge of shift.
• Maintain regular and consistence attendance and punctuality.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• This is an outdoor market so dress warm! Our booths do provide heat and will have partition windows to help keep the cold out! But be prepared for the cold!
• The potential for prolonged standing, walking, squatting and/or bending.
• Ability to lift up to 50+ pounds.
• Ability to work in fast-paced, high stressed environment when dealing with systems/customers/staff.
• Work with agility.
• Occasional long hours within the state and federal applicable laws.
Required Qualifications/job requirements:
• 0-5 years' experience in retail management, food service industry or equivalent experience.
• Ability to understand and carry out verbal instructions and request clarification when needed.
• Stronger customer focus with excellent people skills; including positive can-do attitude, ability to learn quickly/teachable spirit. You will receive training.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers.
• Comply with all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
• FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE!
• GREAT COMMUNICATOR!
• TEAM PLAYER!
• AMAZING QUALITY AND PRODUCT FOCUS!
• LOVES TO SMILE!
• AGAIN, GREAT ATTITUDE REQUIRED!
Hot Chocolate Maker
Cook batches of hot chocolate, using a propane burner and pour into urns. Keep product for hot chocolate well stocked at all times. Also, see Crew Member responsibilities.
Hot Chocolate Server
Pour Hot chocolate from urns, top with whipped cream and serve to customers. Also, see Crew Member responsibilities.
Delivery, Stock, Errands
Pick up product from various stores and locations, then deliver to the booth and prepare booth to serve customers. May also be asked to make and or serve hot chocolate. Also see Crew Member responsibilities.
• Many hours and days to fill!
• Fun atmosphere!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers