Gate Group is seeking a Food Preparer to prepare and pack meals for various airlines.
This position is represented by a labor union and is covered by one or more collective bargaining agreements. Pay the one-time initiation fee of $50. This is deducted by $25-dollar increments. Pay the monthly union dues of $34. This amount is deducted automatically from your paycheck on the first pay period of the month and starts on the following month after hire.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 1 year of experience is preferred.
• Must demonstrate our values of Excellence, Integrity, Passion, and Accountability.
• Assemble equipment and food components according to airline specifications, following procedures and assembly diagrams.
• Keep production areas in compliance with sanitation standards and customer requirements.
• Follow directions.
• Work as a member of a team.
• Complete paperwork and related administrative duties.
• Comply with company policies.
• Work assigned schedule, which may vary and could include weekends and holidays.
• Work overtime when required.
• Ability to withstand exposure to extreme temperature changes and noise. You may work in a cold room of 40 degrees or less for extended periods of time.
• Ability to regularly stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours.
• Ability to read and write to complete required forms.
• Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and co-workers.
• Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment, and supplies of up to 50 lbs frequently during shift.
• Must be able to handle pork, poultry, meat, and fish products.
Click "Apply now" to apply today.
Gategroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category under applicable law.