compensation: $13.50-$14.00 an hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
In the efforts of making our Avon salvage yard more efficient, Fortune 500 LKQ Corporation is filling the position of Yard Parts Puller. You must have tools! This person will go outside into the salvage yard to pull parts off the cars that are sold. This includes in the rain, snow, and heat so it must be someone comfortable in the elements but does include a pick up truck to drive in the yard to retrieve parts.
• Receives paperwork and labels for parts to be pulled
• Unbolt, unscrew, unhinge, cut, and pull parts off cars outside in the salvage yard, air bags, modules, consoles, radios, doors, lights, and more.
• Inspects part and notifies supervisor of any damage
• Drive a forklift to pull dismantled parts off shelves if time allows
Pay: $13.50-$14.00/hr + Full Benefits & 401k Matching
Our employees also enjoy:
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, etc
- PTO, and paid holidays plus a paid "floating" holiday
- Discounted gym memberships
- Discount programs including discounts on car parts as well as items such as your personal cell phone service and rental cars
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm, 30 min lunch, no weekends!
Email or call our Regional Recruiter, Shaunna Dexter, for more information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers