QR Code Link to This Post
**ATTENTION TOP COLLISION TECHNICIANS **
Are you ready to elevate your career in the Collision Industry?
Becoming a Collision Technician at one of our 25 collision centers is more than just a job, it's a career! As we continue to grow and invest in our technicians we offer competitive pay plans, medical benefits, ongoing paid training, state-of-the-art equipment and facilities as well as designated career path opportunities. Our team consists of over 1,800 auto & collision technicians equipped with I-CAR Gold and Platinum certifications.
NOW SEEKING EXPERIENCED BODY TECHNICIANS !!
931 N Rangeline Rd, Carmel, IN 46032
The Body Shop Technician will be responsible for repairing damaged bodies of vehicles, and or, parts in accordance with factory and dealership specifications and time standards.
- Prepare and repair vehicle per estimate according to manufacturer standards
- De-trim, disassemble and repair vehicle with a sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Maintain/assist with identifying, and or, sourcing parts and material
- Work as a team player to ensure on-time delivery of vehicles
- Meet or exceed the Collision Center's requirement for productivity
- Maintain tools and equipment in a proper state of repair
- Understand, keep abreast of and comply with federal, state and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Knowledge of manufacturers' repair processes & adherence to Asbury Automotive collision's technical repair processes
- Positive attitude and fix it right the first time mentality
- ASE certification & I-Car certifications are a plus!
- Previous automotive technician or military equivalent experience preferred
- This position will require extended periods of bending, kneeling, standing, sitting and squatting
- This position will require lifting, carrying and pushing of materials (over 50lbs)
- Ability to withstand fumes/chemicals, changes in weather conditions (within reason)
- Must be able to wear protective equipment including respirator
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screens (background & drug test)
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.