Do you like working with your hands? Do you pride yourself in a job well-done? Do you like to help others by fixing their issues or making things work again? If you answered yes to any of those, we have a great opportunity for you!
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a property management company, currently seeking a skilled, self-motivated and results-oriented individual for a Maintenance Supervisor position at our property in the Southern Greater Indianapolis Region. This is a full-time position.
Our Maintenance Supervisors are expected to perform highly diversified duties to install, maintain, and repair property equipment using a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing these duties. The Maintenance Supervisor will perform and ensure quality performance of preventative and reactive maintenance for the property.
• Complete make-ready process of vacant apartments as directed by the Community Manager
• Repairing/installing the following:
- Sinks, toilets and faucets
- Garbage disposals
- Water Heaters
• Schedule and complete the "Preventative Maintenance Program"
• Caulking and painting
• Performing basic HVAC repairs
• Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations
• Monitor gauges, trash, pets, and overall curb appeal
• Assist in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
• Responsible for alerting the Community Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur
• Responsible for responding to pager calls and requests from tenants to include evening and weekends
• Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned
• Daily upkeep of grounds, landscaping and common areas
• Snow removal
• Participate in other projects and activities as assigned by the Community Manager
• Self-motivated & hard-working
• HVAC certification/experience (not required, but preferred)
• CPO certification is preferred
• Excellent organization and attention to details
• Maintain a professional courteous manner to all persons
• Basic painting, electrical, drywall and plumbing experience
Excellent Benefits: • Paid-Time Off • 401(k) • Medical • Dental • Vision
If you meet the above qualifications and our opportunity is attractive to you, we would love to hear from you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.