compensation: $35k-$50k based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
JOB SUMMARY: Maintains efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following but are not limited to the job specifications contained herein. Additional duties or job functions that can be performed safely may be required as deemed necessary by supervisory personnel.
• Responsible for the daily repair and upkeep of the property.
• Responsible to maintain the grounds and assist the groundskeeper on daily basis.
• Responsible for the preparation of vacant units for occupancy.
• Responsible for the care, maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company.
• Responsible for the supply and upkeep of all personal tools required by Hartford Rentals.
• Responsible for reporting unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents.
• Responsible for maintaining the required property uniform and insuring a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
• Responsible for cleaning work area, tools and equipment.
• Responsible for courteous, efficient response at all times.
• Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge of management company policies and property community policies.
• Responsible for seeking educational opportunities and self-improvement for personal growth and development.
• Responsible to be available to work on an on-call basis.
• Responsible for securing the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every work day.
• And anything else that the property manager feels falls into the Maintenance Tech’s job description
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers