e-mail about yourself, leave phone number for text or call. Hours between 3pm -8:30pm M-F Could be a 4 or 8 hour job. Be able to pass drug and back ground screening. Carpet Cleaner a plus
QR Code Link to This Post
Janitors keep assigned areas, such as office, commercial, industrial, or institutional building in clean and orderly condition. Work successfully with fellow employees & others. Understand and follow instructions, both verbal and written. Explain how to complete a task, understand instructions for task using basic communication skills.
• Comply with safety rules, policies, and procedures. Stops at risk behavior of others and self.
• Perform work assignments in a team with other employees.
• Perform repetitive tasks.
• Maintain clean work area.
• Follow all company procedures, policies, and rules.
• Take direction and respond to supervision.
• Talk with lead, supervisor, co-workers, managers, and customers in a professional manner.
• Fill in during staff shortage.
• Support shift lead in completing punch-list items.
• Use proper personal protective equipment.
• Present a professional appearance and conduct.
• Understand customer service and satisfaction.
• Understand reporting systems, and of the environment.
Examples of tasks include, but are not limited to:
Window cleaning Pick up trash
Wipe down sinks, partitions and stainless steel
Straighten areas, such as lobbies, conference rooms, locker rooms, & break rooms
Restock supply cabinet/room Transport trash & waste to proper disposal areas
Clean window blinds
• No prior experience or training / Carpet cleaning experience a plus
• Recognize and understand safety signs and building warning systems. Understand safety requirements, understand & meet company handbook expectations.
• Ability to change tasks or assignments outside normal duties. Work in a team environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.