compensation: $15 per hour while on the job, transportation to and from not included. Cash at the end of my day.
QR Code Link to This Post
Tree crew needs a ground man. The ground man is responsible for handling ropes, assisting with loading, helping drag brush and logs, and all of the other elements pertaining to dropping a tree and removing it from the premises, supporting a climber or bucket operator.
Pay for somebody who knows what he is doing with chainsaws, knows some knots, come-alongs, rigging, starts at $15 an hour, paid in cash at the end of the day.
Requirements to be considered -
You must have:
1. Experience as described above.
2. Your own mobile phone
3. Reliable transportation to State and Washington (if you want a ride to the job site).
4. Ability to STAY OFF THE PHONE.
5. Ability to leave the drama home.
6. Work clothes, boots, gloves.
Please text, and TEXT ONLY, a brief statement of your experience in being a groundman on a tree crew.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers