A+ Staffing is looking for Merchandising Teams to represent a globally known convenience store chain. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in reset merchandising and working in a fast-paced environment. Successful candidates will be able to work independently, stay organized and consistently meet deadlines.
QR Code Link to This Post
These projects are ongoing 1/15/2024-5/27/2024.
There may be many future opportunities.
Apply Here: https://aplusexperiential.wufoo.com/forms/wdxcde00aaxw8t/
There is an opportunity to work full time hours.
W-2 Based Company, paid weekly via direct deposit.
Various cities in Indiana markets
Anderson, Angola, Auburn, Avon, Bargersville, Bedford, Beech Grove, Bloomington, Brazil, Bremen, Bristol, Brownsburg, Cambridge City, Carmel, Chesterton, Cicero, Clarksville, Clermont, Columbia City, Columbus, Connersville, Crawfordsville, Crown Point, Cumberland, Daleville, Danville, Dyer, East Chicago, Elkhart, Elwood, Evansville, Fishers, Fort Wayne, Fortville, Frankfort, Franklin, Galveston, Gary, Goshen, Granger, Greencastle, Greenfield, Greensburg, Greenwood, Griffith, Hagerstown, Hammond, Hobart, Howe, Indianapolis, Jeffersonville, Kendallville, Knightstown, Kokomo, La Porte, Lafayette, Lake Station, Lawrence, Lawrenceburg, Lebanon, Ligonier, Logansport, Lowell, Madison, Marion, Mccordsville, Merrillville, Michigan City, Mishawaka, Montpelier, Mooresville, Muncie, Munster, Nappanee, Nashville, New Castle, New Haven, New Palestine, Noblesville, Pendleton, Pierceton, Plainfield, Plymouth, Portage, Richmond, Rochester, Rolling Prairie, Rushville, Schererville, Scottsburg, Seymour, Shelbyville, Sheridan, South Bend, Southport, Spencer, St. John, Sullivan, Taylorsville, Terre Haute, Tipton, Trafalgar, Valparaiso, Wabash, Wanatah, Warsaw, West Lafayette, Westfield, Yorktown, Zionsville
Each store requires a category reset that should take 2-4 hours. Availability to work (2) stores/shifts per day.
Resets to take place by teams of 2 merchandisers.
This schedule will be ongoing Monday-Friday.
Projected start date will be January 15, 2024.
• Previous merchandising experience - ability to follow planograms/schematics and pay close attention to detail.
• Consistent and able to commit to working all days/locations on upcoming schedule.
• Must have reliable transportation.
• Serve as merchandising support category resets of a globally known convenience store chain.
• Reset categories according to planogram standard - product placement, signage, adding/deleting items, and tagging.
• Work at a steady pace and able to meet deadlines.
• Hang shelf signs, place coupons and assemble cardboard displays.
• Cleaning of existing sections and fixtures.
• Willing to be flexible to changing needs on site.
• Inspect products.
• Distribute products to shelves or displays.
• Insure that the merchandise is not damaged or expired.
• Be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Call ahead to confirm store is prepared for the reset.
• Completing reporting and recaps at each shift completion.
*Video interview is required to move forward.
We look forward to hearing from you!
About A Plus Staffing:
Founded in 1995, A + Staffing is an established staffing leader in the areas of Experiential Marketing, Merchandising, Large Event Hospitality, Virtual Events Support. Convention Support and Data Collection. Our clients include industry leaders in Consumer Engagement, Brand Marketing, Sports and Entertainment, Higher Education and Market Research. We are a top 100 Woman Owned firm and maintain DBE certification in multiple states across the country. We connect A+ talent with our client’s vision. We are people – centric. We are caring, accessible and resourceful. WE are committed to staffing success.