QR Code Link to This Post
Volt is seeking experienced Material Handlers for one of our customers on the West side of Indianapolis, IN. This role is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity.
- Finished product in 25kg bags or 1 metric ton super sacks
- Operate bagging machine and related equipment including rotary airlocks, stretch wrap machine, dust collector etc.
- Load and unload trucks
- Assist in reactor operator
- Operate fork truck / forklift, pallet jack, etc. and material handling equipment
- Ensure work area is clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- Be able to lift up to 60 pounds repetitively for an extended period of time
- Must be able to wear protective equipment including respirators (this requires no facial hair)
- May be asked to participate in confined space entry which would require the use of harness, entry through man-way, etc.
- At least one year of related experience as a material handler
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Must have safety boots
Pay 17.00 Hour
Shift 3rd 11p -7am Monday - Friday
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer