Mint condition, rarely left the home studio. Comes with molded hard shell case. Recent set up and fresh strings, ready to go! I Don't need to get rid of it but I am not playing it as much as I should. Possibly interested in a trade for another high end bass, but there are not many I have interest in that I don't own.
Packed to the gills with Fender latest revolutionary innovations, the American Elite Jazz Bass is an active bass for the modern bassist who demands cutting-edge tone technology along with timeless style and fast, smooth playing feel. Its versatile sound easily matches any playing style—picked, plucked or slap-and-pop—while its standout looks remain authentically Fender, with a fresh twist.
- Construction: Bolt-On Neck w/ Rounded Edge, Jazz Bass Body
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Compound Back Shape, Modern "C" to "D"
- Fretboard: Rosewood 9.5'' - 14'' Compound Radius
- Scale Length: 34'' (864 mm)
- Nut: Bone 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Binding: White Neck Binding
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Finish: Gloss Body & Headstock, Satin Neck
- Pickups: Fender 4th Generation Noiseless
- Controls: Master Volume, Pan Pot (Pickup Selector), Treble Boost/Cut, Midrange Boost/Cut, Bass Boost/Cut, Active/Passive Mini Toggle
- Bridge: 4-Saddle HiMass™ Vintage (String-Through-Body or Topload)
- Tuning Machines: Fender® "F" Light-Weight Vintage-Paddle Keys with Tapered Shafts
- Hardware Color: Nickel/Chrome
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers