Looking for a drummer who wants to.....
QR Code Link to This Post
(1) Be in ONE band.
(2) Play 60s & 70s Country Rock / Byrds, Buffalo Springfield, Burittos, CSNY, Ronstadt, Harris, etc.
(3) Practice once a week. Mondays.
(4) Not looking for this to be their only means of employment.
(5) Work on upcoming recording project.
(6) Be treated with respect.
(7) Not carry a huge set around.
(8) Perform 2-4 gigs a month.
(9) Play like a musician, not a caveman. (Levon Helm instead of John Bohnam)
(10) Be a part of a unit of nice people.
In the last few years we've performed several openers for majors, headlined the annual Johnny Cash Bash three years in a row, performed at Tonic Ball, The Jazz Kitchen, etc. If this sounds like you please call Frank Dean show contact info
Attention: You will be playing with certified hippy types. No rednecks, or substance abuse folks will be considered. If you've a confederate flag on your bumper, don't bother. Just trying not to waste your time or mine.