Cabinets, Carpentry and Construction (Beech Grove)
available afternoons available evenings available mornings available overnight available weekdays available weekends education completed: some college
QR Code Link to This Post
• Cabinets (this is our specialty. Anything and everything to ripping fillers, finding studs, installing cabinet hardware, hide screws so they are not seen, using hole saws for the sink base cabinets and outlets for microwave or random wires, and making sure everything fits perfect and level)
• Framing, drywall, durock, plywood (measurements and cuts. Outlets and other custom cuts to make the cuts fit)
• Doors (jam and door removals and replacement accordingly. Install doorknobs and hang)
• Countertops (measure, cut and install)
• Windows (removal and replacements)
• Base, door trim and shoe mold (make correct measurements, and using 23-, 16- and 18-gauge nail guns to install depending)
• Tile (we do baseboard and durock beforehand, and grout)
• Laminate flooring (This is what we try to get you the customer to go with because it’s cheaper and the benefits seem to outweigh the negatives. (We can do tile but choose to stay away unless the price is right.)
• Floors (tearing them up and installing baseboard, tack strips for carpet)
• Insulation (removal and installing)
• And much more but we will let you know honestly if we feel comfortable or able to do a certain off job.
We have all the tools needed to do the jobs listed above.
• Table saw
• Circular saw
• Oscillation multitool
• Coping saw
• Miter saw
• Tile saw
• Compact gun
• Screw gun
• 23-, 16- and 18-gauge nail guns
• All the hand tools needed for all the skills above and if we need to go and pick something up for a specific reason we will. We understand it happens.
• And more
We are based out of Beech Grove Indiana IN 46107.
We have a work van. We are willing to 20 mins out of our area and further if compensation is accommodating. We do not mind making trips to Home depot, Lowe’s, Ace, True Value or Meynard’s depending on who is closer or who has what we need to get material.
We are on time. We work hard, fast and efficient. We always clean up after ourselves (we have brooms, dust pans and our own trash bags) as we go along or dedicate the last half hour or so depending on our mess to make sure we do not leave a trace. We are easy to work with. We do not have any attitude. We are incredibly happy people; we know we are working together as a team; we understand how to make you/owner comfortable with answering any question he or she might have. We do not mind throwing out suggestions either. Willing to work at night. We have before, working for someone who had clients during the day so were willing to work around it so we can make necessary noises.
My good buddy who works with me has been doing construction/carpentry for about 25 years
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
I Hope you have a great day and hope to work with you soon. Thanks
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests