available afternoons available evenings available mornings education completed: some college license info: Class A CDL
QR Code Link to This Post
Richard Hammonds 6904 Chrysler St. | Indianapolis, IN 46268
| rydell@ hammonds$ g mail.com
Professional Summary: Enthusiastic individual seeking to obtain a respectable and secure position, where my education, experience, and skills can be utilized for opportunity to enhance my professional experience and help the company advance in success.
• CDL Class A
• Forklift/ Pallet Jack
• TIG & MIG Welder
• Construction Demo
• Plasma & Steel Cutter
• Automotive Tech
• Roofing and Gardening
Pepsi Co, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Driver, April 2019 – Present
Merchandiser, September 2018 – March 2019
• Painting & Drywall Instillation
• Warehouse Shipping/Receiving
• General Labor
• Plastic Machine Wrap
• Refrigerator & Preventative Maintenance
• Basic Electrical Wiring • Excellent Training
• Roadside Assistance
• Delivers products to stores on an established or contingency route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, across a wide variety of weather conditions.
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of shift.
• Merchandise all accounts to local standards.
• Follow DOT regulations.
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account.
• Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges.
• Merchandise store shelving, coolers and displays with products in assigned accounts.
• Rotate products in the backroom and on the shelf.
• Transport products to and from backroom to shelf location.
• Lifting, pushing, and pulling cases weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Use equipment to transport products (U Boats, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc.).
• Display promotional material such as signs and banners in accounts.
• Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition.
• Communicate store issues to store managers and Pepsi management.
• Build customer relationships at the store level.
• Comply with operating procedures (scan-out, following designated route, etc.).
• Service accounts during designated times established by management.
• Deliver customer service (communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.).
• Ability to operate under minimal supervision (self-managed role).
• Use hand held devices to write/input orders.
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance.
AAA Hoosier Motor Club, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Emergency Roadside Service Technician (Battery & Light Service), April 2018 – September 2018
• Inspect and maintain vehicle supplies and equipment.
• Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles.
• Verify that appropriate tools and documentation are in vehicle prior to shifts and properly maintain all equipment.
• Safeguard, properly account for and turn in receipts, money received and reconcile the inventory before and after shift
• Read maps, and follow written, verbal and electronic geographic directions.
• Report delays in reaching service destination.
References available upon request
• Perform duties including but not limited to: jump starts, tire changes, lockout services, fuel delivery, light mechanical, testing, diagnosis and installation of automotive and truck batteries on disabled vehicles.
• Operate a battery service vehicle in a safe manner with valid driver's license and driving record in accordance with the AAA Associate Driver Safety Guide.
• Operate computer related equipment including but not limited to: wireless data terminals, credit card terminals, battery diagnostic equipment and two-way radios in a professional manner.
• Maintain and account for company provided fuel cards.
• Performs maintenance on Club vehicles as requested.
• Properly test and print out data obtained from electronic diagnosis per exact methods explained and utilized during training.
• Sell batteries and services to customers.
COMFORT INN, AVON, IN
Maintenance Technician, November 2017 – January 2018
• Perform a variety of work in the maintenance repairs and services of general building and grounds including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and painting tasks and general preventative maintenance work.
• Conduct daily technical inspection rounds and checks on the proper functioning of installation.
• Manage an inventory record of parts and supplies, tools and equipment.
• Operate and perform periodical checks on the maintenance equipment, water pressure, generator set, etc.
LOOMIS ARMORED US, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Cash Management Services Teller, June 2017 – October 2017
• Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and producers and separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers accurately.
HEARTLAND FOOD PRODCUTS GROUP, INDIANAPOLIS, IN Machine Operator 1, January 2017 – May 2017
• Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunctions, adjusting machines, with tolerances, as necessary, and reads job orders to determine product specifications to plan operational sequences.
• Train new employees on machine and power equipment while emphasizing safety, policies, and procedures.
• Positions, loads, and secures stock material required for production, manually or by using power-assisted equipment.
HOME CITY ICE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Refrigerator Technician, April 2016 – October 2016
• Responsible for the operations, repairs, replacement and preventive maintenance of commercial ice boxes.
• Perform daily repairs and maintenance on iceboxes at assigned stores in a timely and accurate completion of schedules.
• Train new technicians on power equipment, safety, quality, productivity and to become independent.
IUPUI-DEPARTMENT OF ATHLETICS, INDIANAPOLIS, IN Softball Grounds Crew (Temporary Staff), March 2016 – May 2016
• Prepare and cleanup the softball complex for games and events, duties including watering and lining the field, re-claying boxes and mounds, re-painting bases, securing softball equipment and assisting managers with tarp placement and removal.
PINNACLE OIL, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Materials Handler, November 2015 – January 2016
• Move freight and stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading trucks, pallets, and shelves. CIRCLE CITY REBAR LLC, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Steel Machine Operator, June 2015 – August 2015
• Set up, operate, or tend machines to saw, cut, shear, slit, punch, crimp, notch, bend, or straighten metal or plastic material.
• Measure and examine completed work pieces for defects.
References available upon request
ML CONTRACTING, INDIANAPOLIS, IN Project Lead, June 2014 – May 2015
• Weld metal and other components to fabricate or repair food lines and maintain needed supplies and tools as needed.
High School Diploma, East Chicago Central High School, East Chicago, IN June 2006 Commercial Driver License Class “A”, CDL Xpress April 2019
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers