available afternoons available evenings available mornings available weekdays available weekends education completed: associates
QR Code Link to This Post
Community Property Manager:
• Financial & Strategic Management • Property Management
• Director of Franchise Services • Purchasing Coordinator
• Acquisition Operating Manager • Project Management - construction
• Quick Deed Processor • Experience with Yardi Software
• Title Clerk Professional • QuickBooks, Payroll & Accounting
• Licensed Para-Legal • ARM, CPM, COS, and HCCP
Wiper Corp., Gupta Enterprise
Investment Real Estate & Acquisition:
VP of Rental Operations Division: (June, 2000 to November 2015)
Managed and operated all “ Rental Units” within Michigan, Indiana, Illinois and Ohio. A portfolio of (2,806) rental property units. 3,476 employees, including Community Managers, Leasing Directors and Maintenance Employees.
• Directed and led staff and management personnel in all aspect of purchasing, leasing, selling and managing all units under my portfolio. Conducted improvement reviews covering operational systems and service performance, and implemented HR strategies. Fulfilled all reporting requirements pertaining to governing and regulatory bodies. Developed, and ensured compliance with, policies and procedures. Developed strategic and business plans. Reported to Board of Directors.
• Responsible for all legal aspect of Company ranging from evictions, Court hearings and garnishments.
• 25 years of experience in Property Management and has managed all aspects of Rental Property Management including origination’s, servicing, and secondary marketing. Accomplishments include operating a $4.3 million a year generated income from rental units.
• Served as the Corporate Control Manager overseeing a number of corporate operational areas: experience in a law firm setting.
• Experience handling real estate closings for residential transactions and residential and commercial mortgages (commercial transactions a plus) from start to finish
• Experience utilizing real estate closing software (Attorneys Title, eClosing, Closer’s Choice, SoftPro, etc.)
• Experience ordering title commitments, abstracts, chain of title, etc.
• Experience analyzing title exceptions and working to clear same
• Experience obtaining records from local authorities (property appraiser, tax assessor, clerk of courts, etc.)
• Experience being self-directed at preparing closing documents including purchase and sale agreements and amendments and extensions to such, Warranty and Quit Claim deeds, affidavits, and POAs. Experience with tax forms and UCC forms a plus.
• Experience drafting and reviewing post-TILA/RESPA settlement statements, including working with lenders to ensure it complies with the good faith estimate.
• Knowledgeable with TILA/RESPA requirements and ALTA exceptions
• Experience working with banks and lenders to meet mortgage requirements throughout the closing
• Experience preparing IRS Tax Form 1098
• Excellent math skills and strong attention to detail
• Experience handling a large volume of closings
• Experience using practice management software, preferably Clio or MyCase
• Experience using law firm bookkeeping software for invoicing and timekeeping
• Accounting or financial background
• Preparing and editing business contracts
• Forming and dissolving business entities and performing entity maintenance
• Preparing corporate, partnership, or shareholder agreements
• Mergers and acquisitions
• Securities Estate Planning
Started Salary: $69,000.00
End Salary: $117,000.00 (company vehicle). (5.5% profit sharing bonus) (retired)
• Attended Shelbyville High School. Graduate of 1984 with a B-average.
• 1989 Indiana State: Certificate Apartment Manager.
• 1992 Indiana State: Bachelor of Political Science. Masters in Civil Litigation. Certificate in Criminal Justice. Registered Licensed Para-Legal.
• 1998 Cornell University: Certified Apartment Portfolio Supervisor, Certified Para-Legal
• Fast/I-Closing, MERS, Agent Webpages, Argus, Calyx Point, Data Trac, Docusign, Reo Portals, Social Networking, Webtop, Lot Plot & Plat. (Section 236 and Section 8)
• Computer systems (EIV, Yardi, iMAX, Tracs, Indiana Quadel OnSite. Nexus-Lexus, Doxpop, ARM, CPM, COS, and HCCP.
Thank you for your time:
it's ok to contact this poster if you are a potential employer or other principal.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers