Set and Service Resources is now hiring for a Full Time Retail Merchandising Superintendent to join our growing team!
As a Full Time Retail Merchandising Superintendent, you will be an on-site project manager for Retail Store Remodels and New Store Set-ups. You will provide leadership to the field associate team and ensure the merchandising project achieves both short and long term goals as outlined by SASR and the client. Throughout the project, you will critically evaluate progress and scope of work, and you will make recommendations to stakeholders to ensure goals are met. You will be extremely knowledgeable in understanding and interpreting plan-o-grams, floor plans and blueprints, and you will be able to effectively oversee the day to day operations of the merchandising team to ensure work is executed at a high level.
You will motivate your team to work hard, do a great job and work safely in this fast-paced environment. You will supervise, coordinate and manage multiple teams on multiple shifts and ensure tasks are aligned with the talent of team members. You will work with new team members to quickly get them up to speed. You’ll identify training needs and work to address to ensure the project stays on track and the client is satisfied with the overall performance.
This position is a critical part of SASR’s field leadership team. You must be able to work a variable schedule of 45 to 50 hours per week, including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Travel is required 75-100% of the time as work may occur anywhere across the country. Hotels and travel incentive will be provided when working away from your home location. Dependable attendance and punctuality are required.
• People Leadership/Team Building
• Driver of Results
• Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly
Required Education and Experience
• Minimum 3 years of retail merchandising experience with experience leading teams required.
• Excellent organizational, communication, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
• Exhibit good leadership skills by promoting inclusive team environment in all situations.
• Ability to read blueprints and floorplans required.
• Ability to understand and complete verbal/written instructions in a professional manner.
• Competency in Microsoft Office Suite and office technologies.
• High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience required.
Why work at Set and Service Resources?
• Travel and see the country while earning competitive compensation, travel incentive and benefits.
• Opportunities for training, development and growth with SASR.
• You’ll be a W2 employee for worry free taxes and get paid weekly for your convenience.
SASR is a nationwide staffing company that leverages its proprietary staffing platform, Hireflex, and other applicable technology, to provide local retail and merchandising temporary and full-time staffing to major retail clients.
At SASR, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Visit us at sasrlink.com to find out more.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers