Looking for a roommate willing to do a 6-12 month lease. House has been completely renovated over the course of this past year. View pictures to see quality. Room is very large. Space enough for bed area, plus couch/Tv area. Room also has hardwood floors and 9 ft ceilings. Rental includes access to Kitchen and Full Bathroom. Other common area's are mostly used/furnished by current occupants, but not off limits by any means.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Landlord lives in property
- No pets
- Current occupants typically stay up until around midnight, but keep noise level down past 10:30 or so.
- House comes with alarm system that will be accessible by new roommate
- Fenced in backyard
- Detached garage and storage shed is accessible for some storage space.
- Street Parking
- $250 Security deposit required
- utilities are split 3 ways between occupants
- Highest possible wifi speed installed in house (AT&T, 1000 mps)
- No +1's. Room is available for only a single person
- Landlord/occupant owns pitbull. Very very friendly, sweet, and never hurt a fly. But energetic and will want to greet you and lick you every time you enter the house... FYI.
- Income will need to be verified before approval from landlord
- No smoking of any kind on any part of property
- Bathroom is shared with one other roommate
- Current zip code bubble displays rougher area... this housing is east of that bubble which is a nicer area on N Riley Ave