condition: good cylinders: 8 cylinders delivery available drive: rwd fuel: gas odometer: 67777 paint color: white rv type: class C title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
1993 Shasta Class C RV - Sleeps 6!
Bought used in June of 2019, with the intention of traveling the country and living in it full-time. After renovations, this home on wheels was only taken on one trip to the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have decided to take another route with full-time living on the road and will not be needing as much space as we anticipated. Despite it's age, this RV drives very smooth with no issues. So much love has gone into this RV and even more could be done, if desired. Everything works just fine, as most features were updated during renovations this June.
- KYB Gas Adjust Shocks, front and Rear (KG6414 + KG6413)
- TYC Headlights
- Roadmaster Reflex Steering Stabilizer (RM-RBK24-RSSC)
- Roadmaster Rear Anti Sway Bar (RM-1139-117)
- Roadmaster Front Anti Sway Bar (RM-1139-115)
- New Load Center
- New Automatic Transfer Switch
- Electric Brake Controller
- Remote Back up Camera
- New Custom Blinds, Smart TV and DVD player, DC to AC inverter, Custom Shaker style cabinet doors, all new cabinet hardware, LED interior lights, Kitchen Faucet, Smoke detector, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher.
*Comes with all needed AC adapters, water hose, sewer hose and adapters, leveling blocks, wheel chalks, extra camping gear such as chairs, first aid kit, tarp, flashlights, etc.*
There is an awning that is the full length of the RV, but does need a small patch repair! Easy, affordable fix that we just didn't get to!
DO NOT bother if you are having your shipper pick it up after the check clears the bank, face to face transactions only.
Thank you for your interest, and we look forward to hearing from you! :)
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers