compensation: Officers receive paid training, uniforms, weekly paychecks, overtime & holiday pay, bonuses/incentives, promotions, awards and 1-week of paid vacation after one year at location employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trinity Executive Services, Inc. has provided security services to businesses throughout Central Indiana for twenty-four years. We are a veteran owned and operated company and give preference to our military veterans.
Trinity Executive Services has several immediate FULL-TIME and PART-TIME openings available for armed security enforcement officers to work in a hospital setting at client locations in Indianapolis, Avon, Plainfield and Noblesville. Officers typically patrol a given area, either on foot or in a vehicle, to deter criminal and disruptive activity, check IDs, watch CCTV monitors, etc. Company prefers candidates with open availability and who are able to work nights and some weekends. Overtime and special details with a higher pay rate may often be available. A high school diploma or GED is NOT REQUIRED for employment. Security experience is not required but is preferred. Training will be provided.
Qualified applicants for our armed positions must possess a license to carry a concealed weapon and own an approved firearm. Acceptable firearms include Glock, Smith & Wesson; Berretta; Colt; Ruger; Heckler & Koch; Browning & Alther; Kahr; Sig Arms; and Taurus.
Officers employed by Trinity Executive Services, Inc. receive paid training, uniforms, weekly paychecks, overtime & holiday pay, bonuses/incentives, promotions, awards and 1-week of paid vacation after one year at location.
- Hospital, seven days a week, 5:00pm to 1:00am
- Warehouse security during day and middle shift, Monday thru Friday with occasional weekend work
Qualified applicants should meet the following prerequisites for employment:
- Be available to work some weekend shifts
- Be willing to work throughout the Indianapolis metropolitan area, Noblesville, Plainfield or Avon
- Have never been convicted of a felony crime
- No misdemeanor convictions in the past three years
- Possess an Indiana concealed carry weapons permit
- Possess an approved firearm
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Have dependable transportation
- Be physically fit and able to stand for long periods of time
- Be able to speak, read and write English with good grammar, punctuation, etc.
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be willing to submit to random drug testing and background check
- Previous military, law enforcement, or security experience preferred
- Other client specific prerequisites may be required
To apply in person, please visit us at 7009 East 56th Street, Suite G (located at 56th St. & Shadeland Ave. in front of Extra Space Storage). For immediate interviews, contact Trinity at 317-890-1169.
Sign-on bonus is paid after 180 days of full-time employment (35 hours or more a week). Bonus will not be paid if the employee fails to report to work for any unexcused reason, does not work an average of 35 hours per week, is the subject of any disciplinary action, receives any derogatory or adverse reports from client management, quits his/her employment prior to 180 days or is no longer able to work the shift or job for which employment was initially offered, is fired or otherwise terminated for a justifiable reason. Do your job, show up for work, conduct yourself in a professional manner and you will receive a $500 bonus!!!
Trinity Executive Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and strongly supports our military veterans. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin or, to the extent provided by law, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical conditions, or physical handicap, mental or physical disability and / or other class protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers