I'm moving from Bloomington to Indianapolis to start a grad program this June. I'm looking for a roommate to split costs of rent and utilities.
QR Code Link to This Post
- house, condo, or apartment w/ washer&dryer
- south, southwest, or west side of Indy OR in easy distance to IUPUI campus
- quiet, respectful roommate (no loud music or parties on weeknights)
- relatively clean and tidy
- pet-friendly so I can bring my cat
- $450/month or under, all inclusive
I'm a 32-y/o female. I'll be in class or student teaching 8+ hours a day during the week and writing or doing homework most of the time otherwise. My cat is very cute, friendly and clean, and I'll pick up after both of us.
If you're interested in looking for a place together or you have a room for rent, please email me and we can set up a time to meet. I'm happy to come up to Indy to get to know you.