My name is Mike, I work with integrity; am personable, honest, professional, and always give free estimates.
I have very little overhead and charge less than big companies that have a lot of overhead.
Service as follows:
Fan installation only - $50.00 - $100.00 - $50.00 for just fan - $100.00 for fan / light combo / remote
Price per 1way switch or outlet and plate cover - $25 1st switch, $10 for each one thereafter with no limit
Price per 3way switch and plate cover - $35 1st switch, $15 for each switch thereafter on the same circuit
If you want to run wiring for an outlet, exterior (waterproof) outlets, recessed lighting, pretty much anything similar in nature, give me a call and I will give you a free estimate.
Regarding Plumbing (I do basic, interior plumbing, no inner wall re-piping or exterior work)
- Toilet Installation - $100.00 (Recommend a non-wax ring - work much better but your choice - can recommend)
- Faucet Installation - Price depends on complexity but a simple 4 Inch bathroom faucet $100.00
- Garbage Disposal - Price depends on complexity / old model vs new model etc., but if same model $100.00
- Handicap Handle Installation for Shower / Tub / Toilet Area - Simple things like this I suggest getting three or four of them put in wherever you want but one will cost $45.00 and $20.00 for every one thereafter whether it is one bathroom or three.
- Hot Water Heater - I am only doing electrical water heaters and of similar size (25 / 40 / 100 gallon).
We use superior materials (Owens Corning) as well as below materials:
20# felt for deck is inferior and lacks quality. I use Synthetic Roof Underlayment. Why, please see below:
• It’s lighter, and stronger than felt – it won’t tear away from nails even during high wind conditions (felt does)
• Will not rot, buckle or crack (20# felt does all of these things over time)
• Can be exposed up to six months (felt cannot be exposed long at all due to its lack of durability)
• It’s slip-resistant under wet conditions
90# felt for valleys is inferior and lacks quality. I use water / ice barrier in valleys. Why, please see below:
• Ice / Water Shield is rubberized making it much more durable than felt
• Resists drying and cracking at very high and very low temperatures
• Ice / Water Shield is much more efficient at preventing leaks due to its longevity and durability
• Provides a better seal around nails and roof protrusions
• We use nails, not staples as staples are not nearly as reliable
• We use a ridge vent, not shingle tabs for cap. Shingle tabs do not allow roof to breathe which reduces roof life.
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests