We have been roofing for well over 11 years and know the business;. We work insurance claims; have a streamline process regarding our roofing process so this ensures a quick, efficient, and most importantly; an excellent job for our customers. We are fully insured, recognized both Federally and by the State of Indiana and have very recent references. I send all of this information to you via email if you consider hiring us. And of course, we offer free estimates.
QR Code Link to This Post
My company does as good, if not better work than the big companies locally, but we charge much less due to the fact that they have very high overhead that has to be paid and I have very little overhead thus much less expenses. I pass these savings to customers.
What to look for and what to avoid:
We use superior materials (Owens Corning) as well as below materials:
20# felt for deck is inferior and lacks quality. I use Synthetic Roof Underlayment. Why, please see below:
• It’s lighter, and stronger than felt – it won’t tear away from nails even during high wind conditions (felt does)
• Will not rot, buckle or crack (20# felt does all of these things over time)
• Can be exposed up to six months (felt cannot be exposed long at all due to its lack of durability)
• It’s slip-resistant under wet conditions
90# felt for valleys is inferior and lacks quality. I use water / ice barrier in valleys. Why, please see below:
• Ice / Water Shield is rubberized making it much more durable than felt
• Resists drying and cracking at very high and very low temperatures
• Ice / Water Shield is much more efficient at preventing leaks due to its longevity and durability
• Provides a better seal around nails and roof protrusions
• We use nails, not staples as staples are not nearly as reliable
• We use a ridge vent, not shingle tabs for cap. Shingle tabs do not allow roof to breathe which reduces roof life.
Currently we are performing strictly asphalt shingling but contemplating slate and other materials.
Give me a call or shoot me an email and I guarantee I will get back to you the same day.