This is our new feed-able 100 Watt laser engraver/cutter. If you are looking to start a business or adding to your existing one, this laser is a true money maker. Here at New Dawn Lasers, we offer a 2 year warranty on all non-consumable parts. Installation, training and lifetime support are included in the listed price. Delivery is based on distance. Most materials can be engraved and/or cut with this laser except metal. (Metal may only be engraved NOT cut.) Please read the specifications below and contact us with any questions you may have.
We now offer financing. Please visit our website NewDawnLasers.com for more info.
• Pass-thru Doors: For engraving larger items that will not fit inside the laser cabinet.
• Magnetic Limit Switches: Superior to contact switches that use friction and wear out over time. Magnetic switches are also more accurate for repeatable use.
• Infrared Autofocus: Most lasers come with a contact switch for the autofocus feature. The type we use, it never touches the material and has no moving parts. With our autofocus you avoid the downsides of the old contact style which include: Material build up on the tip that can cause your laser to focus improperly. Having to adjust it over time. Replacement due to friction. Hanging down too low and catching on the material.
• Roller Attachment: All of our lasers include a roller attachment. Engraving round objects like cups and glasses has become a big industry. Having this capability is usually desired shortly after obtaining a laser.
• Rotary On/Off Button: Being able to turn the rotary option on and off with the push of a button, offers an ease of operation.
• CW-5000 Refrigeration Unit: This is a sealed cooling unit that has a refrigeration system built into it like your refrigerator at home. It is used to keep the laser tube cool during operation. Emergency sensors will alert you to low water levels, high temperatures, kinks in the hoses and if the hoses are hooked up wrong. A viewing port is also available for visual inspection of water level.
• mA Meter: The milliamp meter is an analog unit for visually displaying the power output of the laser tube.
• Leetro Color Display Control Panel: This panel is able to display your current project uploaded to the laser. Showing you all of your settings and a picture of what you are going to engrave or cut. Many options can be changed and controlled with this panel. Here you can also select which file you would like to run that is stored in the laser.
• Red Dot Laser Pointer: The laser pointer is used to produce an outline on the material to show you where your engraving will appear. Using it to square up your materials to the laser is key for centered engravings.
• Motorized Honeycomb/Blade Table: Both are included with all our CO2 lasers. Honeycomb tables are ideal for cutting out smaller objects, as they stop them from falling through the table. When engraving materials like leather it helps to have a larger surface area to help it from drooping. Most laser companies consider the honeycomb table an added option and therefore an added expense. The blade table is located beneath the removable honeycomb table. The blades provide ample support to the flimsy honeycomb and are not prone to bending or sagging like other types. If you are cutting out larger objects the blade table is the better option. Allowing greater airflow and less laser marring on the back of the material.
• Reci Laser Tube: These tubes are considered China's best brand of tube. The average life span is 8,000 - 10,000 hours.
• Blower and Light On/Off Buttons: This is a very nice feature to have. Being able to turn off the blower when finished with a project and still leave the laser turned on. Some lasers you have to go to the wall and unplug the blower every time. Certain people like to turn of the LED lights to see the beam reaction on the material better.
We offer a limited 2 year warranty on (Non-Consumable) parts. Parts "Considered Consumable" include: Laser tube, Honeycomb table, mirrors and lens. Shipping costs of warranted parts is covered by New Dawn Lasers. Improper use of the laser or neglect will void the warranty. Grounds for deeming improper or neglectful use will be determined by New Dawn Lasers. Consumable parts may be ordered from us as needed. If a laser is being shipped to you via a shipping service then we are not responsible for any damage occurred during shipping. Please direct these types of claims through the company that shipped it.
New Dawn Lasers is "Not" responsible for any personal injury or property damage occurring from the misuse or mishandling of the laser machine.
Training is offered to everyone that purchases a unit from New Dawn Lasers. This can be obtained upon pickup or delivery of the laser (Training is included with purchase). Average time allotted for training is about 4 to 6 hours. Additional training may be purchased separately. Our goal is to see that you get set up and running with confidence. Speed and power charts are included with every laser. Knowing how to run a certain type of material will save you days of time, compared to trying to learn on your own.
We offer online support as well as over the phone via text or call. As with any industry some things can become frustrating at times. Please remember to contact us with any issues or if you are unsure of what to do. It is always better to reach out for help then to break something or waste materials and time.
Laser Type: CO2
Engraving Area: 47.24in x 35.5in - 1200mm x 900mm
Engraving Speed: 37in/sec - 0-1000mm
Cooling Mode: Water Cooling CW-5000
Applicable Material: Acrylic, Crystal, Leather, MDF, Paper, Plastic, Plexiglas, Plywood, Rubber, Glass, Metal (with laser marking product), Mirror, Slate, Granite and more... Graphic Format Supported: AI,PLT,DXF,BMP,DST,DXP
Model Number: EL-1290
Certification: CE, ISO
Laser power: 100W
Guide rail: Hiwin Linear Square Guide Rail
Transmission: LX Material Brand Belt
Drive system: Stepper motor and drivers
Control system: Yako
Software supported: CorelDraw, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Vcarve and etc
Table: Motorized Blade with removable Honey Comb
Table Travel: 14.5 Inches/368mm
Auto Focus: Infrared
Limit Switches: Magnetic
Laser Pointer: Red Laser
Air Assist: Yes
Exhaust Fan: Yes
Control Panel: Leetro RDLC320-A
Laser Tube: 100W Reci Brand
Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
Min Line Width ≤0.15mm
Position Accuracy 0.01mm
Repetition Accuracy 0.02mm
Warranty: 2 years
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers