QR Code Link to This Post
Caliber Collision is hiring Auto Detailers in YOUR AREA!
At Caliber, we didn't get to be the nation's largest collision repair provider by accident. We've built a team with over 1,000 plus state-of-the-art repair centers coast to coast, but what drives our growth is our Purpose, Culture and every single teammate.
We understand being a Detailer is no easy task. So to show our teammates how much we value their hard-work and their ongoing commitment of Restoring People To The Rhythm of Their Life we offer the following FIRST DAY ON THE TEAM:
- Very Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Pet Insurance
- Unlimited growth opportunity
- Opportunity for Paid Certifications and training
- And MUCH MUCH MORE
Click to Apply
- Vacuum and clean interior of each vehicle, including cleanings the windows
- Visually inspect every vehicle for flaws in the repaired area(s)
- Performs complete detail after vehicle repairs have been completed
- Organize and maintain the inventory of detail department supplies
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair
- Must have car wash and/or detail experience
For more information regarding all opportunities, visit us online at: https://jobs.calibercollision.com/employment
All candidates must be at least 18 years old, be able to pass a criminal background check, and some positions require a valid driver's license and clean driving record. Also you may be asked to work in various work environments (exposure to extreme temperatures, chemicals, machines, etc.; lifting, bending, stooping, crawling, etc. may be required); you need to be in a physical condition that allows this (reasonable accommodations can be made). Caliber Collision embraces diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. Reasonable accommodations may be made to ensure individuals with disabilities are able to perform the essential functions.