compensation: $17 - $30 per hour depending on experience with lots of OT employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Thanks for being here!
Tradesmen International is seeking experienced TIG & MIG Welders with a background in welding stainless and/or carbon steel in a flat, vertical, or overhead positions. If you are a TIG and/or MIG Welder with at least 2 years experience TIG and/or MIG welding, call us today!! This position requires skilled professionals that show up to work on time, geared up and ready to put in a lot of hours.
Pay is competitive, work is long-term, & people who are willing to work overtime needed!
As a TIG and/or MIG Welder you will be responsible for using TIG and/or MIG welding techniques to weld various components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions. You will be required to pass a weld test!
- Be focused on working safe
- Must have 2 years experience TIG and/or MIG welding on stainless or carbon steel.
- Performing any combination of duties to assist workers in welding, brazing, and thermal and arc cutting activities
- Valid drivers license
- Reliable transportation
- Own welding hood, gloves and addition PPE
- Willingness to work OT
- Drive & desire to perform quality & high level work
Please reach out to Shawn Jenkins or Riley Senter for more info at 317-280-0840. Respond on here or call us today! We would love the opportunity to put you to work!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers