compensation: Per Job($30-$50/per hour while on site) employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Integrity First Maintenance isn't just our name, it's our purpose. We live by the idea that when companies put integrity first, success follows for all. IFM is committed to doing right by our clients, their residents, and contractors with every single work order. Our headquarters are based in Dallas, TX. We service 400,000 homes across 8 states including Indianapolis, IN. We complete 150+ jobs per week in Indy. The volume will be consistent and steady. We were just voted "Best Place to Work" by the Dallas Business Journal.
We are currently seeking qualified, experienced individuals with a strong work ethic and excellent attention to detail. Experience is required in one or more of the following fields:
• General Maintenance
• Shingle Repair (2 Story)
• This is not a lead service. There are no fees associated with taking work orders. We are not looking for people to "sell" when they get on site. The work orders are ready to be completed.
• This is a 1099 contractor position designed to allow you to schedule our work orders around other work you do.
• Work orders range from inspections, bid requests, and grass cuts, to full debris removals and secures - basic handyman work.
• Our clients require quick turn times (2-7 days depending on the order) and updates on any delays.
• We use a phone app for all uploads so we are able to assist with any onsite questions.
• Training is provided via phone and power-point presentations.
**The more efficient you are, the more work we will give you. Usually our guys do 10-25 jobs per week depending on the size**
• Per work order and on a Net-7 or Net-30 basis.
• The labor payout for each work order is dependent on the scope of work. ($30-$50/Hr. while on site)
• We pay for all materials
• Pass background check
• Must have insurance - WC and GL (You can acquire from us)
• Relevant experience (See above)
• A smart phone
• Equipment/Tools for all required orders
• Reliable transportation/Truck
How to apply:
Text Jordan - 972-954-5137. Text your Name and Zip Code. We will do a short interview and let you ask any questions.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers