compensation: Hourly, plus potential monthly bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TGM is a full service, real estate investment advisory firm. TGM acquires and manages apartment properties throughout the U.S. on behalf of our investors. TGM Autumn Woods is currently looking for a MAINTENANCE TECH for our 424-unit conventional community in the Indianapolis/Castleton, IN area.
The Maintenance Technician's primary duty is to perform repairs and conduct preventative maintenance throughout the apartment community.
* Responds to all assigned maintenance work orders during the regular day, giving priority to any emergency calls.
* Resolves all maintenance problems that arise during the work day.
* Reports to the Maintenance Director any repair problems that cannot be fixed during the work day.
* Completes regularly scheduled maintenance activities as assigned by the Maintenance Director.
* Performs general clean-up of the apartment community on an "overload" basis.
* Reports all acts of vandalism, destruction of property, and suspicious persons observed within the community to the Community Director or other designated person.
* Is available for duty on a rotational basis for after-hours emergency calls.
* Assists Maintenance Director in maintaining all electrical, plumbing, appliances, and mechanical systems.
* Follows TGM's dress code policy, including selection of outfits from the designated corporate clothing catalog. Maintains a clean, neat, professional appearance at all times.
* Keeps shop and storage areas in neat and well-organized condition.
* Provides high-quality customer service when interacting with residents.
* Completes apartment turns as assigned.
* Completes grounds work as directed by Community Director/ Director of Maintenance, which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas, and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
* Assists in monitoring all work being performed by outside contractors.
* Monitors and maintains all building systems as assigned.
* Coordinates special projects as directed by the Community Director I Director of Maintenance.
* Delivers on TGM brand promise of providing a premier living experience and exceptional value though reliable and quality customer service.
* Maintains a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors and fellow employees.
* Assures safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State, and Federal guidelines.
* Ensures compliance of all work-related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
* Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
Formal Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
Preferred Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and relevant certifications
Experience: 3 years
License, Registration, and / or Certification Requirement: Yes
Minimum Knowledge: Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field.
Updating of Knowledge: The knowledge required to perform this job once learned has frequent changes, but the changes are relatively minor.
EPA Refrigerant Transition and Recovery Certification - Type 2 (Universal Preferred).
* Possesses own set of basic hand tools, unless otherwise required by local law.
* Demonstrates ability to manage multiple and complex projects from problem identification though day-to-day implementation.
* Ability to identify problems, troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and replace as needed, to maintain all onsite systems in working order.
Competitive salary/commission package includes excellent health insurance, 401K and vacation/sick/personal time.
Background Check and Drug Screening is required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers