QR Code Link to This Post
- Reliable hard working individual that wants to join a property management team and grow with us.
- To repair properties to rentable condition after tenant move-out.
- Manage receiving, tracking and completing maintenance work orders in our system.
- secure properties.
- Create repair list of damages and preventative maintenance.
- document property with photos
- Patching and painting walls and ceilings
- Light electrical such as light install, switch/plug install and ect...
- Light plumbing such as toilet guts, wax rings, shut off valves, leak repairs, tub surrounds, etc...
- Repair/install doors, windows, cabinets, countertops, flooring, ect...
- HVAC experience is a plus
- Manage emergency phone line after office hours.
- This is a 1099 position
- This is a full time position
- You must have reliable transportation
- You must have all tools necessary to complete all above mention repair/install items
- must have cell phone with data plan to receive work orders and use our application to access software system.