compensation: Competitive Pay based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in you and your future by providing excellent training for our technician, sales team and management positions. We offer fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and auto service innovation leader!
As a Master ASE Technician in one of Goodyear’s Auto Service centers, you will be responsible to professionally inspect, diagnose and repair tire and conduct automotive services, while delivering an excellent guest experience. You will also have the opportunity to mentor and continually learn about new technologies in the rapid changing automotive industry, while also being successful in a team environment. We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
• Perform line technician services, routine inspections/maintenance, system diagnostics, problem solving ability with full automotive troubleshooting and testing, including
o Brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, power-train management systems, road tests for diagnosis, and service recommendations
• Road test vehicles after repairs are complete to ensure mechanical soundness and to determine whether any other problems exist
• Display a commitment to learn new technologies within the rapid changing automotive industry
• Demonstrate excellent guest service, which includes providing clear communication and feedback about guest vehicles Provide guidance and mentoring to junior and mid-level automotive technicians
• Document all work performed on the repair order
• Report any safety issues immediately to management
• Promote teamwork to deliver on time and accurate guest care during all operating hours
• Maintain strict adherence to Company policy on vehicle care and operation
• Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.
• Minimum 3 years of automotive diagnosis, problem-solving and repairs experience.
• ASE Certifications
• Valid driver’s license
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• No relocation is being offered for this position
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship now or in the future
• High School Diploma or GED
• Previous exhaust, primary and advanced fuel ignition, electrical, air conditioning, computer systems, and power-train management systems experience
• Strong work ethic; independently motivated to produce results with limited influence from others
• Hard worker, someone who works diligently to get tasks done and demonstrates personal characteristics, such as responsibility, dependability, conscientiousness, communication, and teamwork
• Ability to review, analyze, and interpret information, identify problems, and make decisions
• Ability to read, understand, and follow procedures and guidelines
• Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week from 7am-8pm, which may include weekends and some holidays
• Commitment to following established safety policies and procedures
To submit your application for this job, Please go to: