Thanks for being here - we want you to join our team!
QR Code Link to This Post
Tradesmen International is seeking highly motivated Glaziers to join our team. As a glazier you will cut, fit, install, remove and repair glass. We can pay top wages for the most qualified candidates!
Competitive pay, long-term work, and overtime!
Work with glass in various surfaces and settings, such as windows, doors, shower doors, skylights, storefronts, display cases, mirrors, facades, interior walls, ceilings and tabletops
- Remove any old or broken glass before installing replacement glass
- Cut glass to the specified size and shape
- Make or install sashes or moldings for glass installation
- Fasten glass into sashes or frames with clips, moldings, or other type of fasteners
- Add weather seal or putty around edges to seal joints
- Must have all basic tools
- Must have a harness & lanyard
- Must be physically strong and have hand and eye coordination
- Must have your own reliable transportation to be considered
- Must have good balance as they are often required to stand on ladders and scaffolding
- Must have the ability and knowledge to read prints
- Perform necessary tasks in a safe manner
- Drug free at all times
- Be able to maintain a safe work area
- Must have 2-3 years of commercial/residential/industrial experience
Please reach out immediately for more info to Shawn Jenkins or Riley Senter @ 317-280-0840. Feel free to respond here or call.