Our Indianapolis Shop has an immediate need for a Tig / Pipe Welder.
QR Code Link to This Post
Must have own tools equipment to earn $28 - $30 per hour.
Ideal candidates can:
- Read and interpret blueprints drawings and specifications to determine the layout and assembly of pipes
- Measure and mark pipes for cutting threading and welding
- Assemble and secure pipe fittings and related equipment according to specifications
- Inspect completed welds to ensure they meet quality standards
- Test pipes for leaks using pressure gauges or other testing equipment
- Repair or replace damaged pipes or fittings as needed
If you are talented and just do not have tools/equipment we can discuss your situation but pay would be reduced.
We do phone screens to brainstorm if you might be a potential fit. If you send an email be sure to include your phone number. We won't email back and forth. We prefer to call and save both of us time.