compensation: $52/hr to approximately $72/hr for prevailing wage work employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Attention Certified Elevator Mechanics!
This is NOT your typical ad because we are NOT your typical company. Vertical Options Elevator Services is a place where you are not just a number. Check us out here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!!
Discover and experience our unique and one-of-a-kind working environment. We believe this is how a workplace should be! Just ask our employees - they love it here!
Due to our company's incredible growth with exciting upcoming opportunities just around the corner, we are now looking for an additional highly skilled Elevator Mechanic who is a hard worker, reliable, has excellent integrity, is team focused, and has a positive attitude. It is important that the mechanic we hire desires and appreciates being a part of a wonderful team that cares. If you have a minimum of 5 years experience successfully performing Service, Maintenance, Modernization and Repair on all types of vertical transportation equipment, please apply.
Our company proudly offers a competitive wage and benefit package as you will see below.
Our excellent wages and benefits are very important; however, we feel that our value, as a company, greatly lies in our character and unique environment. You will find us to be genuine, caring, and a refreshing change from what you may be accustomed to.
We proudly offer the following excellent benefit and wage package:
• Paid Vacation Time
• Paid Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Medical Coverage - 100% Company Paid (for Employees)
• Dental Insurance - Acquired through Company and is Employee sponsored with excellent coverage and a VERY low cost to employee (and family if desired).
• Health Savings Accounts
• Company Sponsored Retirement Accounts w/ 3% company matching
• Company vehicle provided
• $5,000 bonus for relocation assistance
• Continuing Education Assistance
• A Non-Union Environment with No Dues, No Fees
• $52/hr & approximately $72/hr for prevailing wage work
Here is what we expect from the selected candidate(s):
• MUST have a NEIEP Certificate or CET Certificate from National Association of Elevator Contractors (NAEC)
• Have a minimum 5 years of experience in maintenance, modernization, or service/repair of elevators
• Have an enthusiastic attitude
• Be a team player
• Have a desire to be the best!
We are a locally owned, family ran business in Spokane, WA. The owners are truly good-hearted people who are a joy to be around. They work very hard for the company, customers, and their employees. They have the utmost integrity and care resulting in satisfied customers and employees who appreciate being a part of their company. If this sounds great and refreshing to you, please call Craig at (509) 951-6416 from 7:30-4:00 p.m. (PST) M-F. Also, please provide your resume and copies of certificates. We are excited to talk to you!
Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
We are an EEOC Employer and do not discriminate against any qualified applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, status as a veteran, or disability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers