QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a passion for developing relationships, providing exceptional guest experiences, and being an innovator in the automotive industry? As a Delivery Specialist, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on our business and in the lives of our team members and customers every day. We are looking for an energetic, people-focused Delivery Specialist who will help us redefine the car-buying experience. Does this sound like you? Apply now!
Position Available (Full-time) at Bill Estes Chevrolet
4105 West 96th Street, Indianapolis, IN 46268
The delivery specialist will facilitate the delivery of the vehicle to the customer, to include any installations of accessories and the entire registrations process.
The delivery specialist will ensure all customer satisfaction by professionally delivering vehicles to customers.
- Demonstrate passion about our brand and products
- Exhibit high level commitment to providing best-in-class customer experience
- Ensure customers have completed delivery check sheet and are completely satisfied
- Work with the reconditioning department to ensure every delivery is properly cleaned and ready on time
- Coordinate delivery of vehicles to customers, providing tour of dealership facilities and introducing customer to appropriate dealership personnel including service manager or available service advisor
- Achieve client satisfaction objectives as assigned by management and follows up with new owners to ensure delivery satisfaction
- Guide customers through our unique delivery process by explaining vehicle features, applications, and benefits
- Present vehicle and products professionally
- Acquire and maintain total product knowledge on all vehicles
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is required
- Strong computer and phone skills, will be responsible for setting up customers bluetooth systems, demonstrating navigation systems and other technology features
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills required
- Ability to create and maintain customer relationships is a must
- Prior retail or sales experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to work as part of a team is a must
- Must be at least eighteen of years of age
- Must have a valid Driver's License
- Must be able to pass pre employment screening (background and drug )
In order for you to be your best for our customers, you have to be healthy, financially-secure and continue to develop your skills and expand your knowledge. We are committed to helping you achieve these goals through our competitive benefits and perks program!
- Competitive weekly pay
- 401k plans with company matching for most full-time and part-time team members
- Health care – medical, dental and vision insurance plans
- ZERO-COST medical premium for base HDHP option for team member only coverage (select roles eligible and job tenure applies: A&B Technicians, Body Shop Technicians, Internal Technician, Body Shop Mechanical Tech's, Painters, Shop Foreman, Sales Consultants, Service Advisors and Body Shop Estimators.)
- Tax-free flexible spending accounts
- Life Insurance ($30,000 complimentary), short-term and long-term disability plans
- Paid holidays and PTO (up to 28 days depending on length of employment service and position)
- Stock Equity Grant program for high performance (select front-line team members eligible!)
- Employee discounts on service and cars
- Up to 8 weeks paid pregnancy disability leave program
- Career Path tool to assist in career development
- Scholarship program for employees, their parents, and their dependents
- Opportunities to join our community service initiatives
- Recognition program with opportunity to earn credit on Amazon.com
- Employee referral program with bonus opportunities
Why Asbury? Asbury offers the advantages only a major dealer group can. With more than 25,000 available vehicles in stock to sell, 500+ cars sold and 4,500+ vehicles serviced daily, 8,000 team members and 8 million customers, we are one of the largest Fortune 500 franchised auto retailers in the United States. Asbury operates more than 80 dealerships across the country-- which means there are plenty of opportunities for career growth and development. Our competitive pay and benefits, training opportunities, and recognition programs make Asbury an industry leader. To find out more, visit us at: www.asburycareers.com.