QR Code Link to This Post
This open position in Indianapolis, IN serves our dedicated customer hauling milk in a tanker. This is a full time position with both am or evening shifts available and home daily. Our shuttle drivers enjoy rotating weekly schedules of 5 days on and 2 off week 1, and 5 days on 3 days week 2.
Drivers typically run 2 shuttles from Indianapolis to Fair Oaks, IN or 1 trip to Fair Oaks, then dropping in Sellersburg, IN and back. Round trip routes pay a minimum $238 per trip combination! A tank endorsement is required.
Call 1-800-879-7826 for more information.
About the Position
- Local Tank Shuttle - Indianapolis, IN
- $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Home Daily
- AM or PM Shifts available
- Minimum $238 Per Day
- Year-Round Work
- Largest US renewable CNG-fueled milk hauling operation
Ruan Driver Benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off (PTO) and 401(k) retirement plan
- Dedicated customer ensures year-round work
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- Must have at least one year of verifiable tractor-trailer truck experience in the past 36 months and a valid Class A CDL
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications may apply