▶▶NOW HIRING FEDEX P&D DRIVERS! DRIVERS MUST CURRENTLY HAVE OR BE WILLING TO OBTAIN A "DRIVER FOR HIRE" LICENSE WITH THE STATE OF INDIANA.◀◀
QR Code Link to This Post
An Independent Contractor for FedEx Ground is now seeking qualified and motivated candidates to fill our open positions. We have been operating out of Indianapolis's northwest and northeast metro area for 19 years. We need hardworking and reliable individuals like you to join our team!
OUR DRIVERS ENJOY:
- 4-5 Day Work Week. Typically 8:00-5:00.
- Paid weekly. Pay Day Every Friday.
- All size trucks from Sprinters to 26' box trucks. Both automatic and manual.
- 10 Paid time-off days+5 paid national holidays.
We are looking to hire immediately! Drivers must have or be willing to obtain a "Drive for Hire" license from the state of Indiana. Must be at least 21 years old, enthusiastic, hardworking and have at least 1 year of commercial driving experience within the last 3 years. NO reckless or aggressive driving (such as 15 MPH+ over speed limit, operating vehicle at 80 MPH+), no seat belt or cell phone tickets. Other requirements include:
- Must have or be willing to obtain a "Driver for Hire" License in the state of Indiana.
- No DWI, DUI, or reckless driving within last 5 years
- No more than one moving violation or preventable accident within the last 3 years
- Must have good communication skills.
- Note* This job is physically demanding in a fast paced environment. We are looking for motivated and reliable candidates.
If you are, Hard Working, Enthusiastic and Seeking a Consistent Work Schedule with Great Pay - We Need to Talk!
Call Us (417) 355 - 9007 or CLICK HERE