Do you suffer from mild to moderate psoriasis on your arms? Symptoms of psoriasis include well-defined patches of red raised skin, dry cracked skin, and itching or soreness.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Indiana Clinical Trials Center is conducting a research study evaluting the safety of a new topical investigational medication for psoriasis.
We are looking for participants who:
- Are males and females 18 years of age and older
- Have plaque psoriasis on the arms
- In general good health
Qualified participants may receive, at no cost:
- Study-related skin examinations by a Physician
- All study visits and study drug
- Compensation for time and participation
If you are interested, please call: show contact info
The Indiana Clinical Trials Center
824 Edwards Drive, Suite 172
Plainfield, IN 46168